Gladbach Reservist pushes frustration: That hurts me

After his return from Augsburg, László Bones at Borussia Mönchengladbach is only sporadic to the train. The midfield man is not satisfied with his situation, but does not want to give up yet.

The situation is difficult. When I came back to Playback after my lending, it was (a regular place; ANM. D. Red.) My clear goal. So far it did not work — I was hoping that I got more playing time, the Slovak now revealed in the interview with the picture.

Pyro & Rauchbomben beim Spiel Hamburg - Gladbach - HSV Abstieg

Five short-action areas granted coach ADI Hunter to the 24-year-old in the Bundesliga so far, most recently he remained five times in series on the bank. No wonder that Bones is disappointed.

My claim to myself and my actual season is currently not coinciding, said the national player: But I have to see that professionally and keep in keeping myself further, until I get my possibilities again.

However, Bones in the Playback hierarchy is clearly behind Denis Bavaria, ShootingS tar Many One, Florian Bauhaus and Christoph Kramer (currently injured).

His comment: The coach was always satisfied with me. Thats why I have nothing to imagine. Nevertheless, Im aware of the enormous competition situation in the central midfield. I do everything to play. But in the end the coach decides to play Situation in Playback sets Bones

Bones still does not give up. A renewed liaise closes the eighth whose contract is valid until 2024, but not.

There are still six games until the winter break. I want to focus on it and do not think about a bond or speak. But of course it is important for me to collect a lot of game practice, emphasized the bank pressure.

He also needs them, to be nominated for the national team, says Bones: I was with Slovakia at the EM. But now I was not nominated again. That hurts me.

Comments