Halle Berry on her Worst Actor award for Catwoman: I had a fantastic time and afterwards set that thing ablaze

Halle Berry  accepts her RAZZIE® Award Halle Berry infamously won the Golden Raspberry (ALSO KNOWN AS a Lizzie) for 'Worst Star' after her lead efficiency in 2004's Cat woman was seriously panned. Now, the actor has actually shown on the night she turned up to collect her Lizzie.

Well, I went to the Razzes since I really feel like all of us take ourselves so seriously, Berry informed Vanity Fair.

If I can reveal up to collect an Oscar when you're honoring me, I can definitely reveal up to accumulate a Lizzie when you say, 'Excellent shot, but do better.' I always learned that if you can't be an excellent loser, then you don't should have to be an excellent victor. So, I went there and made enjoyable of myself. I had a good time, as well as then I establish that point on fire, Berry joked.

Cat woman is commonly considered as among the worst comic publication flicks of perpetuity-- getting to the heights of a nine percent Rotten Tomatoes rating-- however it's clear that Berry holds no hostility about the response that complied with.

She's also keen for a do-over. Berry just recently told Jake Hamilton, I would certainly enjoy directing Cat woman. If I can get hold of that now, recognizing what I know, having had this experience, as well as reimagine that globe the means I reimagined this tale... I want I can go back and also reimagine Cat woman.

Berry's following movie, Bruised, is currently streaming on Netflix and also was viewed for nearly 50 million hrs in its first few days of launch, putting it only behind Dwayne Johnson's mega-hit Red Notification. Halle Berry's 17-year Lizzie dry spell is readied to proceed, plainly.

For much more from the streamer, have a look at even more of the ideal Netflix motion pictures.

Comments