Newcastle-Star Allan Saint

In the second part of the exclusive interview with Goal and SPOX, Allan Saint-Maximin talks about his difficult year in Hanover.

In the summer of 2015, the AS Monaco 96, which was only 18-year-old and was the top talent, was awarded to Hannover 96 for one year, but was unable to convince in the Bundesliga.

Allan Saint-Maximin insists comments about Newcastle team-mates were 'taken out of context' In the second part of the exclusive interview with SPOX and goal, the now 25-year-old French offensive player speaks at 96, among other things, as well as about his critically eyed move to Newcastle United and his desired players for the Magpies. ( Here you can read the first part of the interview with Allan Saint-Maximin ).

Allan Saint-Maximin about...

... his difficult rental year 2015/16 at Hannover 96 with just one goal in 18 missions: "There it was pretty complicated. Hannover wanted me to stay with them for two years and I just wanted a year Make and then return to Monaco. The results of the club were not the way I hoped for it. The club felt that we would descend into the 2nd division and did everything possible to sign for another year. When I refused, they told me that I would not play until the end of my loan. In short, I had years in which I didn't get a chance. That changed when I made the decision after my return to Monaco, to go back to Bastia on a loan. "

... his strong season 2016/17 at Bastia : "I got a little more season and was able to demonstrate my qualities. After this great year in Bastia, which I have very good memories, I was able to go to Nice Change where I could prove my qualities again. But I was still in a learning phase. I was still in a phase in which I had to learn more about myself and my potential. "

Allan Saint-Maximin would like to see Blas or Paqueta at Newcastle

... Criticism of his move to Newcastle 2019, which many do not understand: "To be honest, I had quite a few offers, even from large clubs from Italy, Spain and even England. But what I really needed, Was an association like Newcastle who really wanted me and did everything I could. I had very good conversations with the coach. I had a very good feeling. I didn't want to have the same worries that I had before. I Didn't want to be one of many players. Newcastle made it possible for me and I was able to show everything I have shown in the Premier League. I decided not to go from Newcastle when I had the opportunity. "

... players whom he would like to have at Newcastle : "This is a conversation that we will most likely lead among the players, with the coach and the investors. The trainer has a clear idea of what he was for Team needs. If I had to make a decision, my heart would speak. I would very likely want my friends to come to the club. I think of Ludovic Blas. Power, I like. He scored many goals. He is an important part of Nantes squad. I also know that Bruno (Guimaraes) Lucas Paqueta (from Olympique Lyon) likes. "

Articles and videos on the topic * Rangnick wanted to get this trio in winter * English cup competitions and championship live on DAZN. Register now!

... his future dreams and a possible club to Newcastle (contract there until 2026): "To be honest, I see no reason to leave Newcastle at the moment. Nevertheless, there are many things that can change. Several big clubs spoke to me about a change. But these are clubs who didn't look for me when I was in Nice. Newcastle came at a very important time in my career. They gave me a lot of trust. I am a one Very grateful person. That is why I also have in times when it could be very complicated for the club, as in the last season (Newcastle was 12. The Pl., when I had the opportunity. I feel very comfortable here. "

Comments