St. Pauli fetches Manolis Saliacas from Greece

According to midfield player Connor Metcalfe, Saliakas is the second new summer access for FC St. Pauli. The 25-year-old has 70 games in the first Greek league in his career, in which he scored two goals and two templates. Saliacas also debuted for the Greek national team in the summer of 2021.

Das DFB-Pokal-Wunder des FC St. Pauli | Sportclub | NDR Doku St. Pauli did not provide any information about the contractual period of the right. In a message, sports director Andreas Bornemann commented on the newcomer: "With Manoli's Saliacas, we have made another important transfer for the coming season. In recent years, he has continued to develop and in Greece at a high level." It is pleased that he chose FC St. Pauli.

My wish was to make my next career step in another country.

Manolis saliacas

In Hamburg, the Greek follows Sebastian Ohlsson, whose contract was not extended. In the right-back position, he will duel with Luca-Milan Zander. "My wish was to do my next career step in another country," said Saliacas, "I am very happy that I can play with St. Pauli in the future".

Comments