1000th ready Munich trainer Don Jackson

The 66-year-old American did not wish to end up being melancholic ahead of time. I am extremely pleased to be below for as long. But I'm not looking too far in advance. The next game is always the most vital thing for me, stressed the repetitive master coach jackson.

FC Jackson took over his first head coaching article in the DEL at the DEG City Stars in 2005/06 as well as from 2007 to 2013 was the person accountable at the Mistaken Berlin. With the capital-Club, he won the championship title in 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013, with munich in 2016, 2017 and also 2018.

It was always enjoyable for me. The obstacles bring energy and also emotions with themselves-but everything I can do is to be happy for the chance to instructor here, stated Jackson in front of the course in his own Munich stadium against the eagles Mannheim.

Comments